Face it, Americans have a different idea of air conditioning than Europeans. The hotel was overly warm. We could not cool down the room since the windows are seealed shut. The hotel did offer to have maintenance come up and manually open the windows for us, but we kept hoping by keeping the A/C turned "down to 12" at the suggestion of the front desk, that it would cool off. Unfortunately, housekeeping kept turning it off each day....sigh....besides the cooling issues, we felt the bed was very uncomfortalbe--like rock hard. Otherwise, standard business hotel Very conveniently located and the customer service was outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with traditional furnishings, tasteful decor, fine dining in two restaurants; located in commercial center bordering parks. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LHW, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Le Royal Luxembourg City
- Le Royal Hotels & Resorts - Luxembourg Luxembourg City