“Good location, right next to the airport” 3 of 5 stars
Review of NH Luxembourg

You added NH Luxembourg to your Saves list
NH Luxembourg
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Route de Treves | Airport Area, Business Area, Luxembourg City L-1019, Luxembourg   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
€15 for your next stay
Ranked #31 of 51 Hotels in Luxembourg City
Nice, France
“Good location, right next to the airport”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

I pick the hotel because of the location, it is walking distance to the airport. But the bed was not double, it was moving and materass was low quality...I couldnt sleep at all, but because I pay just 50 euro per night, I couldnt expect more...Positive was the kettle with tea and coffee in the room and breakfast was okay, but 20 euro pp. if you need to stay one night before your flight, it is okay...if not, take other hotel

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
ChristosPaloglou, General Manager at NH Luxembourg, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear Julia M,

First of all let me wish you a very Happy New Year enriched with Health, Happiness and Prosperity!

Secondly, I'd sincerely like to thank you for the time you took to write and send us your constructive feedback. It's very much appreciated and has been shared with the entire team.

I'm also very proud to tell you that our property will soon be in a long term renovation process, in order to avoid any future similar challenges as you described.

Thank you once again and please feel free to contact me directly should you wish to discuss with me.

Hotel Director

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Nieuwegein, The Netherlands
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We've booked this room for a fare of 50€ a night. It was worth the money for sure! The only thing is; badrooms are out dated, but hey, they are clean. Fun to say; the television had only 7 channels that actually worked. But I didn't missed it. Love the airstrip view. The windows are thick enough so you don't hear the planes.

• Stayed November 2013
Dear BoIT2013,

Whitesboro Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Excellent hotel and good for business or leisure. Rooms were good, coffee was excellent and the breakfast buffet had much to choose from.
I would stay again at this hotel and would recommend to others

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Sheri L,

Secondly, I'd sincerely like to thank you for the time you took to write and send us your constructive feedback and compliments!! It's very much appreciated and has been shared with the entire team.

I'm also very proud to tell you that our property will soon be in a long term renovation process, in order to improve our level of services for our valued clients.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

it is 2 min walk from the hotel, though the hotel insisted to pick us up and that took 30 sec.

Nice friendly receptionist, was very helpful.

The hotel overall is a bit torn and requires some renovation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Dear JmJamka,

Newport, Telford and Wrekin, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

A good hotel with good food and friendly staff but in need of renovation in some areas. One aspect of excellent customer service was despite the hotel's close proximity I called for directions they insisted on sending their driver to collect me.

Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels

Dear Kevin T,

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

The hotel and rooms are old. Only reason for selecting this hotel would be its location near the airport. The dining option has a limited menu. But the quality of the food is good and reasonably priced. The wifi in rooms are also very adequate and available to use at no extra charge.

Dear Kathy G,

I'm also very proud to tell you that our property will soon be in a long term renovation process, in the areas of Food & Beverage, Rooms, Common areas and diner menu.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

This hotel is conveniently located nearby the airport, and the staff at the frontdesk is also very helpful. The problem is really with the room itself. It seems a renovation is due at this hotel 10 years ago, at least. I can't understand why such property would be undervalued by NH corporation, especially in Luxembourg, with so many international activities.

Dear Asia Americas,

Secondly, I'd sincerely like to thank you for the time you took to write and send us your constructive feedback accompanied by compliments for our staff. It's very much appreciated and has been shared with the entire team.

Hotel Director

Been to NH Luxembourg? Share your experiences!