This was truly a five star hotel, with a group of people unlike any other luxury hotel I have seen. The hotel is clean, smells nice, located next to good public transport (even if it is not in the city center) and the staff was beyond amazing.
I stayed there just for a night, had a nice romantic room-service dinner with the girlfriend (included was a table that made our room look like a very exclusive restaurant). The Italian restaurant in the building is brilliant, food is excellent.
I wish I had taken the name of the gentleman who I talked with on the phone and then checked us in, he was by far the best, knew me by name as I entered the building, it was just great.
I highly recommend it.
Room was well appointed, clean, had very plush bath robes that were nice and comfortable. The bed was super soft (perhaps too soft, but won't hurt for a night)
Overall a fantastic experience. When in Luxembourg I would not stay anywhere else.
- Also Known As:
- Sofitel Luxembourg Hotel
- Sofitel Luxembourg Hotel Luxembourg City
- Accor Luxembourg City
- Sofitel Luxembourg City
- Luxembourg City Sofitel
- Sofitel Luxembourg Europe Luxembourg City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sofitel Luxembourg Europe is the only 5-star hotel in the new economic and cultural district of the "Plateau de Kirchberg" in Luxembourg. It is in the midst of the European Institutions and the business district, less than 10 minutes from the city center and offers easy access to Findel Airport and the highway system. There is a wide variety of cultural and business venues close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Tablet Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, ACCOR, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Sofitel Luxembourg Europe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.