“Great value for money!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Great value for money!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

I love this restaurant! The location is great and a perfect experience for tourists.
The food is superb, but not fancy. The prices are great for Luxembourg.
If you are looking for a romantic and nice restaurant to spend an evening, this is the place to go.
My favorite is the tarte flambée(Flammkuchen)!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Belfast
“Best Steak in Lux”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Oh my.

Ate here on a quiet Sunday night in October, we were quite late (9.30pm) but the restaurant was still open and ready to make us whatever we wanted, staff were lovely and attentive, all spoke perfect English too.

We ordered a baked Camembert to share as a starter and it was was so very tasty, it didn't take us long to finish it. Then came our steaks, with mushrooms and onions and a salsa and onion and garlic dip with potato croquettes. I had asked for mine med-well and my friend had requested med-rare, they were cooked to perfection. It was a best steak I think I've ever had. The red wine recommended by the waiter matched the meal perfectly.

Had a lovely evening here with my friend and if I'm ever in Lux again I'd go back!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“Delicious, great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We didn't have a reservation, and the place was almost entirely full, but luckily we got a nice table right away, in the patio area at about 8:30 PM Friday (late August). The service was a little slow initially, but not too slow. The appetizers, bottle of wine, main courses, dessert, and coffee were all very delicious. The service was courteous and professional. As the evening progressed, it started to get a bit chilly, and we were offered blankets to keep warm (nice touch!). There was some live music later in the evening as well, understated and in the background (at least from our seats). The Grund area where the restaurant is situated is exceptionally nice, and it was a pleasant walk to and from the restaurant. It was a great evening.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Belgrade, Serbia
“Great place, excellent service, tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

Cordon blue was one of the best meals i've tried in some time. Service was great, friendly. They gave us some recommendations about food and beer. The view from the restaurant is lovely. The prices are ok, food was tasty, service excellent. If I ever come back to Luxembourg I will go again to that restaurant.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore
“Poor service, Poor Food, Just Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went here noting TA's 4 star rating and award of excellence. What a mistake. Was this the same place we all went to?

looked over the menu and couldn't really find anything that jumped out at me so I ordered pizza along with the rest of the table. Pizza was horrendous. Service was terrible. Atmosphere was OK but not the best.

Just not up to par. Avoid.

• Visited July 2013