This was an overnight en route to Switzerland and I was glad we were early as finding the hotel and then the car park should be clearer. They could direct guests vis website directly to the car park FIRST instead of one getting round the roadworks and ending up in pedestrian zone though it is badly lit and hard to find the hotel door. Room very basic though clean and not like some UK Mercures at all. Public area has been done up and room needs it too. We did not have the expensive breakfast payiing 18 euro for the car park was enough 'extras'. A it is in middle we did not expect it to be quiet but got a decent nights sleep. Might stay again now we know what to do as often go this route.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the center of Esch-Sur-Alzette only 10 min from the capital, ideally located in a pedestrian area close to the railway station. 41 rooms, restaurant with terrace, a meeting room and covered paying parking with direct access to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, HotelsClick and Otel so you can book your Mercure Esch sur Alzette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Esch-Sur-Alzette
- Accor Esch Sur Alzette
- Mercure Esch Sur Alzette Luxembourg/Esch-Sur-Alzette