“Perfect in every way” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #5 of 162 Restaurants in Valletta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Palazzo Preca Restaurant is serving a variety of Mediterranean and Maltese cuisine such as pasta "mostly recomended with seafood", colourful salads, juicy Irish steaks, traditional cooked rabbit, beef olives ,snails in garlic and what we are known for, the fish and shellfish which comes fresh every day.We are open every day for lunch and dinner, accept Sunday evening and Monday closed all day.
Darlington, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I decided that while in Valletta we would visit Palazzo Preca because of the good reviews I had seen online. We were not disappointed, from the greeting to the dessert, the service and the quality of food and the wine were fantastic, I can recommend Palazzo Preca to anyone visiting Valletta. The prices are reasonable and the food and service five star. We will visit here again when next in Malta.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

• Polish first
Mosta, Malta
“My son's graduation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2014

It was Tuesday the 12th of February and I had been telling my family that we need to go to Palazzo Preca for dinner as I have been invited for lunch once before,and I was very much impressed with the style the food, set up the people who serves us etc

Keep up the good work

Do not miss out on this place must go.

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Wonderful interior, Great service, A Special place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

It was my B Day , so i was given a treat!
On entering Palazzo Preca, you know this is a special place, everything is well thought out.
Our Meal started with a taster plate, with Humus dip, Mushrooms, and Brushetta.
Then real home made bread rolls, with super herby garlic butter.
Followed by an Oyster and a Razor clam, Then Fish soup, Which had More Fish in it, than most Fish meals do !
My other half had Mussels, which were super, But a tad salty.
For Mains i had seafood pasta dish, which was excellent, And my Wife a Seafood Risotto, which was nice, but again a bit too salty, Hmm must be a Maltese thing.
Even so, iot was a great experience, and would recommend, The Prices on reflection, Were very good, Now i'm looking at my receipts, it was almost a Bargain.

Bucks, England
“Wonderful food - good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

We managed to squeeze into this lovely restaurant on a Saturday evening (15th Feb) as we ate at 19:00. The restaurant was fully booked with people dining mainly at 20:30 or 21:00, but if you try early on they will do their best to accommodate you. We left at 20:30 just as most people were arriving!!

The meal was especially memorable for the 3 fish main dish which I ate as my main course. It was fantastic and one of the very best dishes I have eaten anywhere in the world. Service was excellent throughout and the bill was very reasonable for this standard of restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Elegant, delicious, delightful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

We enjoyed what can only be described as a perfect meal here on our first night in Valletta, and although we went on to dine in some of the city's finest restaurants, this was by far my favourite. The food was elegantly presented and perfectly cooked, and the freshness and quality of the ingredients was obvious. Between us we tried a good sampling of the menu - starters of spaghetti vongole and a wild mushroom and hazlenut soup, mains of fresh snapper and lamb shank that fell off the bone, and decadent desserts of tiramisu and creme brulee - and everything was delicious. There was a good selection of wines, including Maltese wines (so, so good), and the service was excellent. Can't recommend this restaurant highly enough.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere