clean rooms, very friendly staff . Good roof terrace. staff did everything possible to help us and to make our stay perfect, eventhough I was in charge of a group of (polite and respectful) teenagers.
Very good breakfast for a 3star-hotel. Dinner was also very varied (meat, fish, pasta).
Good situation to visit MAlta (next to buses, boats, commercial centre). Rather quiet at night because not so many discos in the neighbourhood. Also a few cheap restaurants around the hotel.
I would certainly recommend this hotel and even come on a family trip to MAlta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Strand Aparthotel offers self-catering apartments and hotel rooms on the Sliema waterfront at Marsamxett harbour, with spectacular views of Valletta. A regular bus service to Valletta and other landmarks stops just outside the 115 The Strand Aparthotel. The ferry stop is also nearby. On The Strand's panoramic top floor you will find terrace, a swimspa and a restaurant with bar. The Strand also offers an indoor/outdoor bar that is most of the day. Limited WIFI is available at the 115 The Strand Aparthotel Lobby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your 115 The Strand Aparthotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 115 The Strand Aparthotel Hotel Il Gzira
- 115 The Strand Sliema
- 115 The Strand Hotel Sliema
- 115 The Strand Aparthotel Malta/Sliema