Stayed in the apartment which is just down the road fro the main hotel.We upgraded to the top floor aparment which cost more but was worth it.
The lift is a little small,but we are both on the large size. The loo there is small as well,with just a shower,sink and toilet.
The bedroom has 2 twin beds pushed together and there is a small balcony which is where the washing machine is,don`t forget to bring along some washing powder. Soe nice views out the back.
The main room has a cooker,but the oven takes ages to cook.Ad we had to buy an extra saucepan as there were not enough. A good size fridge freezer,and a kettle and toaster.Plus,there is cups,plates,forks,etc.
Nice sofa which opens up into a sofa bed which was handy as we both get ill so could watch tv in bed.Good selection of channels with English. There is a dinning table and chairs,draws and is bright and roomy. HUGE balcony with great views and you can hear the ducks over in the duck village. There was a storm and the patio doors do rattle a lot and also leaked but the water dried up quickly. House keeping comes around everyday with fresh towels and bedding.
There is a safe which you need to pay a deposit for the lock and you need to pay for the wifi.
There is a bus stop near by and lots of good food places are near by. There is a super market up in the main shopping area,which is well priced,plus another one further up and you can hop on a bus,is about two stops.
Would defo stay here again. The staff are lovely,Malta is lovely. Hope to stay in this apartment again next year!
Would also like to say,we went to the all you can eat buffet in the main hotel,which was ok,I am veggie and could eat well.Selection of breads,eggs,beans,some meats,fruit,yogurts,juice... But we went for the dinner buffet and sadly had to say it was very poor. Had some sloppy pasta which tasted like a soup mix had been poured over it,my Husband had some sort of meat and was ill after,not sure if it was the meal or not,but sadly will have to say you are better off going up or down the road to the lovely kebab places.which also have a good selection for veggies to eat!
WE did wonder why people seemed to eat a lot at breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayview Hotel is situated in the Promenade area of Sliema close to bars, restaurants, shopping area, nightlife and historic events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bayview Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Hotel And Apartments
- Bayview Hotel Sliema
- Bayview Hotel & Apartments Malta/Sliema
- Hotel Bayview Sliema
- Bayview Hotel Malta