“Great Chowder !” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Sliema, Malta
“Great Chowder !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Had a good experience overall. Spring rolls so so , Chowder, fantastic!! Great sized portions, decent staff, wide ranging menu, no complaints whatsoever. Will definitely go again

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cheadle, United Kingdom
“Inside upstairs better atmosphere than outside,”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

A good choice of Asian food, well presented by the staff. Excellent atmosphere upstairs. The menu was easy to understand and we were able to make choices which sited both our pallets.

Visited July 2014
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Brilliant Food! Nice place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Me and my boyfriend had a holiday in Malta in June. We weren't keen on our hotel's food, and so decided to try and eat out in some of the places available in the area. We'd been to MedAsia previously for cocktails, and because the interior and atmosphere was so nice, we decided to try out dinner there.

I had a chicken and ginger dish with rice, and can honestly say it's one of the best meals I've ever had in a restaurant. The rice was cooked exactly how I like it and the sauce was heaven! My boyfriend had a noodle dish with duck. The portions were pretty generous!

The place turned a little bit clubby later which was a bit annoying if you were eating and wanted to talk, but it was quite a nice atmosphere and the staff were attentive and friendly.

Despite the noise, I've given it 5 stars, just cos my meal was so tasty! Would definitely recommend!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Blackpool, United Kingdom
“Very tasty - very trendy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

This was the only restaurant that we visited twice whilst on the island.

First of all we had lunch having got fed up of all the pizza and pasta menus we had seen! We had spicy prawn soup and one of the boxes which contained a mixture of mini dishes. The soup was lovely but not the HH (hot hot) as suggested on the menu. The box (sorry cant remember the name) contained satay, red curry with crispy chicken, wings and ribs, rice and spring rolls. This was really tasty too.

We went back for an evening meal and ordered seabass, prawn and salmon sushi - this was delicious and very fresh. I then again tried the soup but asked for it to be spicier - which it was and very very tasty. My husband had the duck rahmen (noodle soup) which was delicious but enough to feed us both - at least 6 thick slices of duck! Even the waitress agreed it was huge.

The restaurant is very trendy although the music a tad loud, although there are a varied mix of travellers of all ages in there. There is a MASSIVE menu and as it is fusion there is something for everyone from paella and ribs to sushi and curry and the wine/cocktail list is very good.

I think my husband ranked this higher than me so I would give it 4.5 stars overall - he says this is the best Thai food he has ever had whereas I thought it was tasty and the service excellent but not exceptional. Give it a try - you might not be blown away but you will have a tasty meal in lovely surroundings,

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trieste, Italy
“Recommend ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

I went twice in this restaurant. The restaurant it's good and the food is really nice. I think the best sushi restaurant in Malta. Recommend. The fish was fresh and the service good.