“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Malta
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

We eat here all the time. Fantastic outdoor location coupled with friendly, outgoing staff. Great honest food, from pizza & pasta to wonderfully fresh shellfish and 'must try' tuna steak. Would keenly recommend to anyone, whether on holiday or otherwise, without hesitation. Easily one of Sliema's best. ENJOY!!

• Visited July 2013

78% Recommend
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best seafood platter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had dinner here last week and the food was amazing. The seafood was extremely fresh and my Tuna was cooked exactly how i asked :)

Totally Recommended!

• Visited July 2013
Sliema, Malta
“Gabbana favorita :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Growing up in the area I've visited many and many of the various restaurants/cafes, be it with friends and family or with my partner, and this little pretty kiosk is always a winner.
The view is stunning and I never tire of sipping on a coffee and watching the world go by.
I've tried quite a few of the items on the menu and all of them tasted great and considering the prices I think they're some of the best found around, especially for the quality and the fact that the food is always fresh each time I've gone. the pizza is divine!
When it comes to the waiting game the service was always good for me, even on very busy days I never got nervous waiting so that's great.
I know that whenever I decide to go there I'm always going to walk away happily. Even though the place is swarming with people and is constantly on the go, I can always be sure that my food is going to be good and so will my cafe :)
I would definitely recommend this place so well done to the lovely staff.

• Visited June 2013
Rhondda, United Kingdom
“nice little stop.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stopped here twice whilst walking back from sliema after shopping. Nice setting, nice food pizza very good, they even provided a takeaway box to take home what you can't eat it all.

Visited May 2013
“Top location, service and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

I am a regular client of this place due to its relaxed atmosphere and unbeatable location. Cocktails are excellent and they have a buy one get one free offer from 3pm to 6pm everyday. Food is also great and menu is varied. Thumbs up! Keep up the good work!

• Visited May 2013