“Cheap, comfortable and friendly...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sliema Rooms Rent Malta

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sliema
Sliema Rooms Rent Malta
You added Sliema Rooms Rent Malta to your Saves list
95 Triq Rodolfu, Sliema, Island of Malta 1270, Malta   |
Ranked #7 of 16 Specialty Lodging in Sliema
Oxford, United Kingdom
“Cheap, comfortable and friendly...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at this quiet homestay in the heart of Sliema ... I would recommend it especially for students and independent travellers who would appreciate its good price and very comfortable and clean rooms and kitchenette. Mrs and Ms DeGiorgio were also very helpful with planning my daily trips around this wonderful island...

• Stayed April 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

I had a most wonderfull stay in this hostfamily. I was picked up from the airport in a most heartwarming way and welcomed in the family's real traditional maltese townhouse with many beautyful features. The location is quite perfect and close to just about everything. I have lived in just about every room of the house as I had a long stay of over 6 weeks. All the rooms were comfortable, clean and spacious. I had a good continental breakfast every morning and I enjoyed the local bread and fruits a lot. But actually what I liked most was the family. They made me feel very included and they were very friendly and hospitable. I felt more a part of the family than a guest and they were always there for me for a nice chat, some advice or just a loving hug. I came back for a second stay in Januari 2010 after having spend weeks in anticipation of being reunited with my "maltese family". I can recommend a stay with this family to anybody, young and old as this family made my stay just that bit sunnier than usual. Ps. The view from the sun terraces is in one word amazing !!!!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business

Been to Sliema Rooms Rent Malta? Share your experiences!