I had a great snack at this restaurant, stuffed jacket potatoes with mince meat, a side of chips and an excellent expresso. My friends had pasta dishes and desserts, which were also very good. The prices are reasonable and the atmosphere is warm, and the service is also very good. I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Point de Vue is a small, family run guest house dating back to the 17th century. Located just outside the fortified city of Mdina, Malta's Silent City and its old capital and now a World Heritage site. Recently renovated and under new Management (December 2013), the Point de Vue Guest House boast a number of rooms, some with breath taking views of almost half of the island of Malta. Facilities include: English Breakfast Ensuite Bathroom Cable TV Air Conditioning (at an extra charge) The Restaurants Whether overlooking the magnificent view of the Rabat countryside or enjoying the more relaxed and informal WiFi connected lounge, Point de Vue offers an innovative take on continental and traditional Maltese dining. The varied menus of snacks and dishes include an extensive selection of local foods, pasta and pizza, deserts and the more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Point de Vue Guesthouse and Restaurants reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point De Vue Guesthouse And Restaurants Hotel Rabat
- Point De Vue Guesthouse And Restaurants Malta/Rabat