“What a surprise!” 5 of 5 stars

+35679252350
Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 17 Restaurants in Mosta
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Very centrally located, Extra Time Pizza, Pasta, Bar and Grill, is the ideal place to watch your favourite sports events whilst dining on mouth watering food at very reasonable prices.Very popular with locals, Extra Time has become well known for its famous BBQ ribs, pizza and extra large burgers. Extra detail is given to ensure that only the best quality ingredients are used, this is reflected in every item listed on the menu as the majority of items are homemade. This is one of the many reasons Extra Time's popularity has grown over the years. Nanna Mary's desserts have become another major reason people visit, from a simple Chocolate Cake to one of her signature cakes - Banofee Pie's or even a Multi-Coloured Rainbow Cake; we guarantee they are the best you have ever tasted. Extra Time is the ideal Venue to unwind yourself and enjoy a good night out. It is ideal for:BirthdaysFamily get-togetherHen's or a bachelor's partyReunions or any other social event. Booking is highly recommended. Hope to see you soon. Kurt & the Team!
Attard, Malta
“What a surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I had passed near this restaurant hundreds of times but never bothered to stop! So near my home, not my kind of night out ! This week I decided to give it a try lured by talk of its good pizzas. But once my wife and I went through the menu, our taste buds took over and we forgot about our pizzas. The snails in tomato sauce starter was such a delicacy! And the stuffed squids were cooked to perfection and made a magnificent main course! But the surprise came with the after eight cake which was the right dessert for such a hearty meal. Well done Extra time. I know I will stop more often! PS The musical video screenings were perfect to create a magic atmosphere! Kurt you are the perfect host!!!

• Visited October 2013

Segovia, Castilla y Leon, Spain
“NICE PLACE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

In my opinion the appetizers wee great.The speciality is meat. The burger I asked was OK, but nothing out of the blue.

Visited February 2013
San Pawl il-Baħar, null, Malta
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

excellent service. worth every cent, food is mouth watering, especially the ribs and pasta al salmone! parking not a problem! Friendly staff, deserts are super dooper good especially Banoffi pie yummy! it's great for sports fan as there's also a big screen outdoors. Thanks Kurt & Mandy you always make our visit that little bit more special:-)

• Visited August 2013
Valletta, Malta
“great service...value for money”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

it's not the first time i've been at extra time....and always leave satisfied...from the starter to the home made desserts....excellent service...wide variety of items....friendly staff.....live sports coverage.....i cannot argue on anything

seriously.....try it.....due to how the place is, it is great for both a romantic dinner or a lunch with a group of friends

• Visited July 2013
St. Paul's Bay, Malta
“Great Value for Money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

My husband and I went to Extra Time to celebrate our 20th Anniversary and we were greatly served by a young gentleman. The food was superb we had BBQ Ribs which were recommended as the house speciality and Fresh Ribeye both of which were huge portions. After we were full to the brim I made sure to leave some space for the dessert as I saw them on our way in - I had a portion of Snickers cake truly mouth watering. I highly recommended it and will surely be going again.

• Visited July 2013