“LOVED IT.” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“LOVED IT.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

One year on from my wonderful holiday in Gozo, I just trawled the internet for this restaurant to re-live the memories. That is how good it is.

Our party of 5 went twice during our 2 week holiday and it was by far two of the best Chinese's I have ever had.

I dearly wish I were returning this summer so I could eat there again.

GO THERE!

• Visited August 2012

Crawley Down
“Lovely food and attentive service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family of 6 had a lovely dinner at Xi-Xi. The decor of the restaurant is very nice and the service was very good. Generally speaking we were all very happy with the food, although there was one dish which was nice, but not quite what was expected. If we were to come back to Gozo we would definitely go back again. Best restaurant in Xaghra, in our experience.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Valletta, Malta
“Excellent food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

We certainly include a visit to Xi Xi in Xaghra every time we stay at Gozo which is a marvelous place. Food is delicious, servings generous in a nice atmosphere, served by attentive staff. On top of that you even get a discount voucher of 8% on your food bill which is transferable with no expiry date .

What more to ask for ?? ....a repeat visit.

Would recommend a booking as being a small place , and due to its popularity it tends to be fully taken up especially in weekends and during the summer months when tourists and Maltese flock to Gozo, Do not miss out.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Gozo
“Best Chinese in Gozo”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Definitely the best Chinese Restaurant in Gozo. Servings are abundant and pricing is reasonable. Been visiting for the last 5 years and it definitely compares to the best in London fare. Xi-Xi herself is a charming patron and will ensure that perfection is the order of the day. The quality can be tasted to be fresh and the combinations offered are well balanced. Highly recommended.

• Visited June 2013
Brandon, United Kingdom
“Great group dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

I visited the restaurant for the first time on Monday 13th May 2013 with 13 others, and we all had an excellent evening. The staff were cheerful and attentive, the food was delicious and the portions generous, so unless you're feeling particularly hungry, don't order too much! I can particularly recommend the King-Po King Prawn, and the large dumpling (sorry I can't remember what it's called) featured in one of the photos was exceptional (apparently not on the menu but can be made to order).

The 8% discount voucher will undoubtedly be used by my friend who visits the island every year, but I'm wishing that I'd kept it to use myself!

• Visited May 2013