The farmhouse accommodation is in fact a collection of houses and apartments all with their own swimming pool. The properties are well maintained and comfortable and Monica who manages the business is very friendly and helpful as are the other staff. The properties also have a lovely view of the countryside. It is a short walk to the village square in Xaghra where there are several nice restaurants and bars and no distance by car to the other towns and villages on the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bella Vista Farmhouses are a collection of 21 charming farmhouses built on traditional and local style. Each farmhouse has its own private swimming pool & terrace, facing refreshing views of the countryside and of the medieval citadel in Victoria. Free WiFi access, air-conditioning in every room and satellite TV are all amenities that the farmhouses enjoy. Bella Vista Farmhouses have an excellent location; whilst they are tucked away in the quite areas of Xaghra village, daily needs can still be easily tended to. Supermarkets, grocery stores, banks, pharmacy, restaurants, wine bars and other shops are found in the village piazza and are all only 9 minutes away by walk from the farmhouses. The Megalithic Ggantija Temples (which date back to 3500 B.C.) are a 20 minute walk away and Ramla Bay, which is Gozo most popular red sandy beach, is about 20 minutes away by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Bella Vista Farmhouses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bella Vista Farmhouses Hotel Xaghra
- Bella Vista Farmhouses Island Of Gozo/Xaghra, Malta