“Perfect view” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 33 Restaurants in Marsalforn
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Pasta
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Doing business, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children, Entertaining clients
Valencia, Spain
“Perfect view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2012

Recommended by locals and we absolutely loved the view and the breeze was so refreshing from the heat of summer. The wild caught seabass baked in salt was amazing as was the seafood platter that accompanied it, best fried calamari, so light and not oily at all. Very dissapointed with their prawn and avocado salad, way too much dressing(mayo) and their signature dish of spaghetti marinara was just okay for me. But do go for the view, fresh seafood and relaxed service

Visited August 2012

Opole, Poland
“Arzella review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

I came there and I really like the seafood I ordered there, but what I found really annoying was the service... We were waiting to be served for ages... it seems like the waiter has forgotten about us ( though he had time for smoking! and talking with his friends that were there) All in all, the food that I was finally given was really good, yet they must work upon the quality of service for sure!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sliema, Malta
“Quite Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

I was introduced to this place by Gozitan friends of mine who recommended the fish. I honestly had never heard of the restaurant despite the introduction on the menu claiming to be world famous! The meal wasn't bad but given the recommendation I expected it to be much better especially since my fish was under cooked.

Having said this the view is amazing.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Always like it here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great food and welcome at this favourite of ours over the last two years.

Visited July 2012
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Not what I remembered”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

I've eaten here on a few occasions and always visit when I am in Gozo. The food is wonderful. The view is terrific and the staff friendly and attentive.
The inflight magazine for 'Air Malta' says that the restraunt,...'Feels. The warmth of an island and its people.'
Unfortunatly I didn't find that this time. It all felt a little lacklustre.
Now don't get me wrong. My wife and I had a large fish platter and a bottle of wine between us, the quality was faultless. I'd order it again, right now, if it weren't for the 1500miles between me and the restraunt.
I was told that recession was a worry. If that's the case, please use this place as much as you can and it will become its lively old self again in no time.
On the other hand, if you have never eaten here ignore my 'lacklustre' remark and go anticipating some really great food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere