“best dive centre I have dove with” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Gozo's most caring dive centre. We care...about showing you the best diving, about the marine environment, about quality and safety, about customer service and about having fun.
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“best dive centre I have dove with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

Fantastic centre!!, I have been to over 20 dive centres and these guys have it nailed. Very professional, great value for money and relaxed at the same time. I love the fact that when I first asked the question " what time are the dives"? they simply answered whenever you want, you are the ones on holiday. All instructors are friendly, professional and very knowledgeable on the island and of course diving and the sites. 100% returning to Gozo to dive again with Bubbles!!

Visited May 2013
Donna_at_Bubbles, Owner at Bubbles Dive Centre, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Hi guys - thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to write one. We had a great time with you, both diving and not diving, and we are all looking forward to seeing you again later in the summer.

Edinburgh
“Brilliant Experience - Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

I was in Gozo for a short break with my daughter and we fancied trying Scuba. We saw the Bubbles dive shop, spoke with them and went for the Discover Scuba Diving package. It was terrific, very professional (for us as novices) and they went out of their way to demonstrate the skills we needed. We liked it so much we booked for another dive.

If you're wondering which dive company to go with, you won't go wrong with Bubbles.

Visited May 2013
Donna_at_Bubbles, Owner at Bubbles Dive Centre, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Hello Bryan. Thank you very much for adding a great review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your DSD and I know Chris really enjoyed it to - he said you were both 'naturals' :-) We look forward to seeing you both again and hopefully the weather will better next time.
Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Friendly and personal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Did three days of diving with Bubbles this week. Both of us advanced. But it was the first time we went on holiday with our little daughter (8 months), so weren't quite sure how to combine this with diving. But Donna from Bubbles really helped us with a personal program. We could start late in the morning and then do the same dive twice, for each of us. Had Chris as our dive guide and he was really good and enthusiastic (even though he had to do the exact same dive twice each day!) So we had a great time and would surely recommend Bubbles! Too bad their T-shirts weren't ready yet...

Visited May 2013
Hello. Many thanks for writing a lovely review. I'm so glad we were able to show both of you some of the diving in Gozo and it was a real treat to see your little girl's smiling face everyday in the centre. The t shirts will be here next week (I hope) and I will send you a picture :-) Hope to see you all back in Gozo in the future.
Milan, Italy
3 attraction reviews
“Absolutely recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my experience at Bubbles - it was my first time diving and the staff was incredibly warm, welcoming, patient and made it possible for us to have a great time. I absolutely recommend Bubbles!

Visited April 2013
Hello. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your first diving experience with us. I hope you will go on to do more diving and that you come back and see us next time you are n Gozo,
“Excellent and friendly service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We are a family of 5 grown up people. Some of us have dived in many locations all over the world..The rest have little diving experience. We therefore are a challenge for every dive centre. In october 2012 we dived with Chris and Graham and Dave on many sites around Gozo. One of us had a PADI refresher course with Graham and was very happy with that. We hadde several magnificent dives and was very happy with the friendly atmosphere in the company. They really were just as nice as they did promise in their ads , something that is quite amazing. Chris told me that they had been very lucky since he started working for Bubbles as they had got only very nice customers. I think most customers are nice if they are treated nicely. Bubbles are treating their divers very nicely indeed. None of us have ever dived with å nicer operator. We are looking forward to diving with them again.
Erling Egenaes. Lena. Norway.

Hello Erling and family. Thank you so much for your great review. We have just opened again for the summer season and we hope to see you all again soon.