Our first time to Maria Giovanna Guest House and it was excellent and we will return! Situated a minutes walk from the seafront it was a perfect location. Sonia & Anna were so helpful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The cooked breakfast was amazing - fresh and lightly cooked with everything you could wish for to have for breakfast... highly recommend the lemon cheescake, it meted in your mouth! We read that it was spotless and it was! We stayed during the Notte Gozitana which was rather noisy but it was not the fault of the guest house! We are planning to come back again in the summer and we both commented that Marsalforn was actually nicer than Xlendi - more beach and swimming space and excellent restaurants!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maria Giovanna, a typical Maltese town house, elegantly furnished 15-bedroom guest house offering a warm yet family atmosphere. It is run with care just like a personal home. Antique furniture, modern design and comforts melt to create this peaceful atmosphere. All bedrooms are set in a rustic style with romantic brass/iron beds. Each bedroom enjoys a fresh shower equipped with a hairdryer. Situated in an excellent location in Marsalforn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Maria Giovanna Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Hotel Marsalforn
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Island Of Gozo/Marsalforn, Malta