Excellent breakfast! far better than in the 4* hotel where we were staying on Malta ;)
Great location, nicely decorated rooms, wifi internet is free of charge and of good quality . The owners are very friendly. Although Marsalforn is not the prettiest town of the island, this hotel is definitely the place to stay if you travel to Gozo.
- Also Known As:
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Hotel Marsalforn
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Hotel
- Maria Giovanna Guest House Island Of Gozo/Marsalforn, Malta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maria Giovanna, a typical Maltese town house, elegantly furnished 15-bedroom guest house offering a warm yet family atmosphere. It is run with care just like a personal home. Antique furniture, modern design and comforts melt to create this peaceful atmosphere. All bedrooms are set in a rustic style with romantic brass/iron beds. Each bedroom enjoys a fresh shower equipped with a hairdryer. Situated in an excellent location in Marsalforn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Maria Giovanna Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.