Fantastic place to welcome in the new year (2014). And even though I don't dive, the trip was still divine. Wonderful hammocks that swing in the breeze, fantastic massages, fabulous food and brilliant snorkelling - it's the kind of island escape that you read about but never imagine finding. Oh - and loved the private outdoor showers (that DO have hot water, not that I really needed it.). The resort is beautifully remote and the staff are a team that somehow manage to blend friendly personal attention with complete professionalism. Loved it and can't imagine a better way to start a new year.
- Also Known As:
- Mai Dive - Astrolabe Reef Hotel Kadavu Island
- Mai Dive - Astrolabe Reef Hotel
- Mai Dive - Astrolabe Reef Resort Fiji/Ono Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Remote Adventurous Pristine Fijian Resort on Ono Island in Kadavu Fiji. The closest resort to the Great Astrolabe Reef. All facilities are new and absolute beachfront. Eco Resort with solar power, fresh water spring, vegetables garden & fresh seafood. PADI Certified dive operator & plenty of non dive activities. Maximum of 10 guests, as this is a low key relaxed family run resort. Fantastic facilities and even better food – come and stay with us a while..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Mai Dive - Astrolabe Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.