booked an overnight DBB stay with my husband ,16 year old son and 12 year old son. we booked through hotel connexions who were very pleasant and offered great value for money. we had two rooms between us, 1 twin, 1 doulbe both overlooking the hills and golf range which we found to be very quiet. rooms on the other side of the hotel overlooked the carpark and main road which i would think would be pretty noisey so we were pleasantly surprised. rooms were very clean and spacious and staff all very welcoming and helpful. pool had sauna and steam room which was the hottest steamroom i have ever been in but once again, nice and clean. dinner was fantastic and they were very accommodating towards both our sons as they didnt fancy anything off of the
al a carte menu and had lovely steaks instead from the bar menu. service could not be faulted throughout and breakfast was also superb and set in pleasant room. our one gripe would be the location of out table at dinner. it was clear the hotel restaurant was not large enough to accommodate all the guests and an additional eating area had been set up next to the bar and reception. this was very busy with people ordering at the bar and arriving to be seated for dinner, be it within the restaurant or in what felt like a makeshift seating area. that said we had a great stay and would look to return if it was closer to home.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Golf Hotel Cardrona
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Golf Hotel
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Golf And Spa
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel Country
- Macdonald Cardrona Resort Country
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Golf & Spa Scotland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Macdonald Cardrona Hotel, Golf & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.