“Dinner with view” 5 of 5 stars

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Dinner with view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

I actually passed through Prevally in Jan 2010, but the option for this was not available. It was a lovely experience hence I thought I'd share it anyway.

My friend and I decided on a whim to get take-away pizza and find a nice spot to enjoy our dinner. We found ourselves driving to Prevally (we were based in Margaret River) and basically followed our instincts. We turned into a carpark overlooking the beach and saw people spread out on the grassy areas with picnic baskets and such. We decided to do as the locals do and settle down in the same area. Not to mention the view of the beach was amazing. We were enjoying our dinner (it was good pizza!) and the view when suddenly, I realized the real reason why people were gathered there: the setting sun had cast a warm, orangey glow on everything and it was the most breathtaking sight ever. Words don't do justice to it, you'll just have to see it for yourself. Best of all, besides dinner, Mother Nature's show was free.

Visited January 2011

Crewe, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful coast line - great place to see the sunset”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2011

We drove over to Prevelly Park on a whim just after arriving in Margaret River. The sunset and the surf were incredible.

A wonderful place for a romantic walk on the beach, to watch the surfing and breath in the ocean air.

Visited May 2011