We had a fantastic time at the Vines.
I really do not understand why this hotel has such bad reviews on tripadvisor.
Our stay was perfect, the room was spacious ,spotless and very close to the pool.We stayed in room 105.My children loved the pool area and the tennis courts.
My husband played a round of golf and loved the course.
The food we ordered at the bar was reasonably priced and excellent for bar food.
We would love to have tried the restaurant but it was fully booked. we also ordered room service,the food was fine, with a great childrens menu.
The breakfast was well worth the money.
I highly recommend this hotel for a family stay we had a great time and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley is in Western Australia's oldest wine growing region, just 35 minutes from Perth city centre. The resort features 103 rooms, 53 apartments, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a swimming pool, spa, gym, tennis and squash courts. There is also a 36 hole championship golf course and conference facilities for up to 260 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and BookIt.com so you can book your The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Swan Valley The Vines Hotel The Vines
- Novotel Hotel Perth
- Novotel Resort Perth
- Novotel Perth
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley The Vines