I was in Novotel resort for a conference and was just shocked with the service of a particular staff (cameron) during our dinner. Being a previous banquet manager, i was just shocked by his appearance(long hair) and his level of service. He was dragging his feet to clear while other staffs were busy. He was just working like a zombie, no need to say other staffs were done before him. I don't knw how the Novotel Resort can still employ such staff.
Other waiters were very helpful and well versed in their work, our conference was well setted and so was the morning and evening service. The breakfast was very good and met all the dietary, staffs were helpful particularly Rebecca and Sunny
The resort room badly need a refurbish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley is in Western Australia's oldest wine growing region, just 35 minutes from Perth city centre. The resort features 103 rooms, 53 apartments, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, a swimming pool, spa, gym, tennis and squash courts. There is also a 36 hole championship golf course and conference facilities for up to 260 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Swan Valley The Vines Hotel The Vines
- Novotel Hotel Perth
- Novotel Resort Perth
- Novotel Perth
- The Novotel Vines Resort Swan Valley The Vines