“Following explanation from Sergio V” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 257 Activities in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Geo Iceland is a small company offering day trips operated by minibuses. We visit the most interesting attractions in Iceland, such as the Golden Circle (our specialty) or the South Coast. Our focus is on the geology of the island, and our credo, "Small, Personal, and Sustainable".
Barcelona, Spain
3 attraction reviews
“Following explanation from Sergio V”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

I can confirm all what Sergio wrote! Javier (GeoIceland) is the best guide if you want to learn more and more about Island and all the nature and views that this country can offer you. I visited Island in winter and now, again, in sommer. All what you can see is absolutely different, white in December and green in July. To travel with an excellent guide is essential to discover all the wonders of the island and I could achieve it with Javier.

Visited July 2012

Madrid, Spain
“A gorgeous trip to Iceland!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

If you are thinking of going to Iceland (and I if not you might reconsider it), I strongly recommend you to contact to Javier in Geolceland. He has great experience and a huge knowledge about the country under all the points of view, specially if you are interested in geology.
He was my tour-guide during a whole week and I can assure you that he is the best person to learn a lot of glaciers, volcanos, earth cracks, etc... and to better understand the power of the "living earth", in the only part of the world where it is very simple to see. Javier adapted all the explanations to the public level, getting into depth when he was asked, in a clearly way, with enthusiasm and big humor doses.
The tour war perfectly organised.
We had a very pleasant week!
Sergio