Stayed here for 2 nts at the start and 2 nts at the end of a 9 day riding tour with Ishestar and having previously stayed at the majority of the Fosshotels around Iceland this was as great as the others. Don't complain about not having Wifi ...your on HOLIDAY! Great breakfast and professional and knowlegable service from reception. Had a sea view room for the 1st 2 nts which was great our last 2 nts were in a standard room which was equally good but without the Sea view..but after 9 days horseriding we were so tired it didn't matter anyway!
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Otel and TripOnline SA so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.