We recently stayed at this hotel in Reykjavik and had a fabulous room overlooking the water. We were on the 5th floor so were not bothered by the buildings across the street and could enjoy the view. The staff were excellent and very helpful calling to arrange a transfer for us and providing information of Reykjavik. The breakfast was great, lots of variety and tasty. The location very central and easy to access the downtown and major attractions. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík