Stayed here at the end of April 2013 and nothing but good to say about it. Reception staff were friendly and helpful, room was a reasonable size and very clean, hotel is in an excellent location.
Iceland itself is a wonderful place, breathtaking scenery..we did the South coust tour and the Grand circle, both well worth doing. Thanks to the rep on the South Coast tour we were amazingly lucky to see the Northern Lights too!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík