I've just returned from a 3 night stay at the Baron and can recommend it as a good place to stay for a party. There were 22 of us on our annual 'football' tour and I did not hear any complaints. The beds were comfortable, bathroom was adequate albeit with a sulphury smell from the hot water, and the breakfasts were very good. The staff were helpful and friendly and there was free wi-fi in the reception. The location was fine, being about 10 minutes from the main bars & restaurants, and the rooms at the front had a nice view of the bay & mountains beyond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík