We stayed here 3 nights on our way back to the USA. Nice walking distance into harbor and city highlights. Easy 3 minute walk to water's edge. Rooms victorian design-very clean & pretty. Breakfast delicious & varied items. Bar open for drinks but not snacks. Staff very helpful for arranging tour pickups. Highly recommend getting the fly bus tickets when you arrive at the airport for hotel drop offs, Blue Lagoon visit hotel pick up & drop back off at airport. That price is very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík