we spent 4 days here at the end of november 2011 great location, very friendly helpful staff all english speaking + various other languages. breakfast lots of variety very good, our room was in the historic (dairy) part of the hotel and while i agree with some previous posters that the room was small, it was clean, warm, ensuite & with tea coffee making. everything needed for a base while exploring this wonderful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fosshotel Baron with its 120 rooms and apartments is a official 3 star hotel down town Reykjavik, open all year. Located only few steps away from the main shopping street and other interesting attractions in Reykjaviks city center. All rooms and apartments are equiped with shower/WC, TV and WIFI which is free in the bar and reception area. Fosshotel Baron is a family friendly hotel and offers special features for families and children. All guestrooms, restaurant and bar are non-smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fosshotel Baron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fosshotel Baron Reykjavík
- Fosshotel Baron Hotel Reykjavík