“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Toronto, Ontario
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Great noodle soup shop at a reasonable price. I had heard about the place before we came and I wanted to find it...luckily, it was a block away from our hotel!

Visited April 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Just Noodle Soup…But Wow!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very small shop with limited seating. Really just two types of soup, beef or chicken. Ingredients are all custom selection and made directly in front of you. No mystery, just really great oriental noodle soup which is as fresh and tasty as you will ever have it. very inexpensive and great fro lunch.

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Mulhouse, France
“Great value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Only two choice Noodle beef or chicken for 990 isk! Good, tasty, quick. Great food bit spicy with fresh herbs, cook from Of you by friendly team

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Nashville, Tennessee
“The BEST Noodles I've Ever Had!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

This place is so affordable (about 1200 ISK for a bowl). You get a very generous portion of noodles with meat (chicken or beef or can opt for just veggies). I highly recommend getting extra veggies and adding spice for a fantastic, cheap, filling meal in what can be a very expensive city! I went every day I was in Reykjavik!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“I'M ALMOST HOME....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I was feeling tired and homesick (been away from home for almost 4 weeks) when I noticed this restaurant while walking in the small downtown area of Reykjavik last May 12, 2014. It was about 7:00 p.m. and I did not have any Icelandic currencies to pay for my noodles. The employee informed me that they accept all types of major currencies - English pounds, US $, etc. and of course, major credit cards.

I ordered a small bowl of soup with chicken which cost about US$ 8.50. One could choose the meat that would be included in the soup - chicken, beef, etc. They quickly cooked the noodles, added my selected meat and soup in the bowl. My order was ready in 5 minutes!

There were only 2 customers at the restaurant while I was eating my dinner. I was able to ask the 2 young employees about their menu, hours of operations, etc. My delicious soup dish and friendly conversation with the staff made me feel I was already home.

Thank you Noodle Station for my first delicious and inexpensive dinner in Reykjavik! I would surely come back next time I'm in your city.

• 4 of 5 stars Food