“Tasty noodle” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Late Night
Reykjavík, Iceland
“Tasty noodle”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

I often come here with my friends for lunch. This place has the best noodle in Reykjavik. The place is small and cute. The staff is always friendly. The flavor of the noodle is very different to all the Vietnamese, Chinese and Thai noodles I've ever tasted. It is delicious. Eating here makes you feel like you are in Asia.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Edinburgh
“Best noodles I've had outside of Asia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

Briefly popped in here as we'd left it to late to eat elsewhere (lots of places stop food at 9 midweek but this place is open til 10). Was surprised at just how good the noodles were. Super spicy (we asked for extra) & full of flavour. Haven't tasted noodles this good outside of Asia. Could have eaten more! Definitely recommend & is reasonable price too.

North Carolina
“Nice tiny place to escape the cold”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2014

I stumbled upon Noodle station in a cold and rainy day of August. I am a thai food lover and immediately took the chance of having thai food during my short stay in Iceland. The food was very good and reasonably priced. The service was fast and impeccable. It's a nice place to stop by during your Reykjavik walk-arounds. It is tiny though, so be prepared to sit shoulder to shoulder with complete strangers.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Quick bite before light hunting!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

We decided to stop in at Noodle Station because we were in a rush to get out for the Northern Lights. With only 3 options, the food was absolutely delicious! I went for the chicken noodle soup with all the toppings and I was not disappointed. We were in and out in about 10-15 minutes. I'd definitely recommend as a quick pit stop or even a lunch. My mouth is even watering as I write this review!!

Edmonton, Canada
“Cheap eats”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Needed a quick bite, this place hit the spot. Nothing fancy. chicken, beef or vegetarian noodle soup.I had the beef with extra noodles. The pho was excellent, all the right flavours. Just the thing to warm you up. We ate there, but they do a lot of takeout.

Visited March 2014