Travelled from Toronto by Icelandair for a 4 day mini vacation. Had wonderful weather. Flights worked out great and was able to hit the ground running. Hotel was clean and very friendly with knowledgable staff. Rooms were great everything we needed. Put the package together using Icelanair web site. Added a jeep safari tour which was excellent value " essential Iceland package".
No regrets would book the same way again.
Thanks to Icelandair and staff at the Natura as well as Christian our Landrover guide and driver.
Take advantage of the free bus pass the hotel offers. It is super easy to use and takes 5 min to get to the main shopping street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir