We stayed in this hotel in May. The name was deceiving as I thought it would be in a park-like setting with walking trails outside the door. That being said, we found the hotel to be comfortable and clean with a good restaurant. We liked having a frig in our room for drinks and snacks. Public transportation to central Reykjavik was nearby with the hotel providing passes.
Next trip we would likely stay in the centre of Reyjkavik to be closer to shops and restaurants, but this hotel was more than satisfactory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir