Friends we were traveling with chose this hotel because of its proximity to the city airport (we were flying back from Greenland together, and getting in at 10 pm). It was very nice, but the location was only ideal if you needed something near the airport. After staying here we traveled to the West Fjords, and then came back to Reykjavik and stayed at the Centre Hotels Klopp-- a far better choice (though not as slick) for checking out the city center. Plenty of free parking (NOT true in the city center!) was a bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir