We were here for 2 nights before a tour and 3 nights after it. The front staff couldn't do enough for us, and always with a smile. Early check-in because was given by 9:30. It takes 20 min to walk to the town and the hotel also provides free bus passes. The breakfast was great- loads of choices in the buffet. Yes, the bathroom and shower are small but so what! The beds are comfortable and the room a very adequate size. If I had to say anything negative, it would be that wifi was only available downstairs, not in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir