I booked this room as part of a deal on the iceland air website. I was worried about the location and about the noise reading other updates from people, but was pleasantly surprised. I had no delays checking in. The hotel is in a great location, and is an easy walk into the city. I am fairly fit and it took about 15 mins to walk to the downtown area of shops. I also faced the small airport and didn't think the noise was bad at all (I do live in a city at home though). The breakfast buffett was included in my room and it was wonderful. Much better then I would have expected, with lots of fruits, breads, and cheeses and meat items. I was also very impressed that most items were available starting at 4am for those of us on early excursion trips to other parts of the country. Coffee was great, and available in the room. There was also a mini-fridge in each room. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir