I booked a trip to Iceland via Icelanairlines. I twas an excellent value for everything that we did.
This hotel was very good, great service, clean rooms and quiet. The breakfast buffet was also
good. It is a little distance from the city but very accessible by walking 20 min or by taxis. They are always by the hotel and not to expensive. The drivers are very willing to tell you about . Reikevec. I would go there again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir