From start to finish we very much enjoyed our stay at the Natura. The reception staff were so helpful and friendly. The room although not 5 star was very clean and just right for a short stay the bar and restaurant staff were also very good. The food served in the restaurant was simple but very well cooked and presented. Use the pool it is a great way to finish the day. What let the 5 Star rating down was the information/excursions desk at the hotel. Don't want to be too harsh because she seemed like a nice girl but the seemed very disinterested and bored with her work. Just the body language of when you had eye contact with her did not instil confidence on the products. We booked for the Gateway Golden Circle with her. When we were picked up at 8am in the morning we were told we were not booked on the tour. Some negotiation in Icelandic with the lady on the day and we we allowed on the tour. Did she forget? Just a little point on a great stay. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir