This was our second (and third) stays at the Natura. The staff is attentive, fluent in Icelandic and English, and knowledgeable. The rooms are somewhat different than what Americans are used to in our hotels: rooms are smaller and really just for sleeping; bathroom is very small; and the beds are more of a platform bed with separate linens for each side of a double bed (it may seem odd but it works and is really comfortable). There is a good restaurant and bar on site. They have recently added aspa. I hope to try that out on our next stay. The rooms are immaculate and the location is convenient to downtown and to the regional airport for in-country flights!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir