Slightly away from the centre of town, but makes up for it in many ways. Wonderful spa, great food, friendly staff and a nice overall environment. Plenty of nice walks make for a very good base for a holiday or business trip. Good quality restaurant on site, and a healthy breakfast, as well as a decent bar, with some fresh food provide added value.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.