Stayed at the hotel as part of an Icelandair package tour. When we arrived on our delayed (Icelandair) flight discovered that our double room had been sold to someone else! After much complaining late at night we finally got another double room. Hotel is modern and newly renovated and includes a free swimming pool and hot bath/sauna - excellent. Service varied from poor to OK depending on the actual person. Located some miles outside the city center and next to the domestic airport (we were woken by the propellers in the morning). Probably better hotels in Reykjavic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four-star Reykjavik accommodation showcasing the best of Icelandic nature. Newly-renovated Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík Natura (formerly Hotel Loftleidir) is close to the city centre, in the quiet Oskjuhlid wooded area near the sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Icelandair Hotel Reykjavik Natura reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Hotel Reykjavík
- Hotel Loftleidir
- Icelandair Hotel Loftleidir