“Amazing trip on the South Coast” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: DISCOVER is a dynamic adventure travel operator in Iceland offering wide range of day and multi day tours and adventures to suit your desires with luxury. We are here to help you discover all the amazing things you can experience in the Icelandic nature. Our experienced driver guides will take you on a true adventure journeys around the most spectacular Icelandic hotspots in our modified luxury 4x4 Off Road Trucks. We provide you with personal service and make sure you have a memorable trip with us. Discover Ltd is registered tour operator by the Icelandic Tourist Board and cares about your safety on our trips.
London
“Amazing trip on the South Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

As a native Icelander I have been on quite many trips all over Iceland. However I had never gone on a superjeep tour before and needless to say, I would recommend this to anyone. We drove up Mýrdalsjökull, looked at popular tourist attractions and had lunch in Vík. It was really special for me to be on top of the glacier as I´ve only heard people I know talk about it. Once we got up there we could see the national rescue team (Björgunarsveitin) practicing and the view on top was clear. However, few minutes later it became very misty in all of a sudden and the visibility was so bad we couldn´t see anything. This is something I´ve only heard people talk about, but is something you don´t understand until you experience it. However, Georg´s experience kicked in and he had no problem finding the tracks with the help of the GPS.

It was also lovely to see Skógarfoss and Seljalandsfoss, but somehow I Urriðafoss had never been on my radar before. Driving on the beach near Vík and seeing the cave there was also amazing.

Georg is an amazing and knowledgable guide who makes sure there is not a dull moment.

London
“A Trip To Remember”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2012

I'm no stranger to Iceland and I've been to many places of attraction. Even though none of them failed to dazzle me, I must say, the superjeep tour with our driver/travel guide Gerog was the most fun and exciting of all. Driving up Mýrdalsjökull glacier (home to Iceland's biggest volcano Katla), is by far the highlight of my Icelandic experiences. Our guide was very friendly, fun, helpful, knowledgeable and experienced driver! Driving up the glacier isn't a joke but we had unbelievably smooth drive up to the top as Gerog definitely knew what he was doing. It was a lifetime experience for me. So, I would recommend whomever thinking about visiting Iceland to take Discover Iceland's superjeep tours and give yourself a little speical treat.

south riding,va
15 attraction reviews
“great excursions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

on my recent trip to iceland we had 2 excusrsions on the huge 4 by 4 superjeep tours
they took us to pinglevir national park showing their parliament/tectonic plates,walk on glacier/hot springs/waterfall on 1st day and 2nd day to gulfoss water fall,geyser,volcano crater and blue lagoon.these guys were very pleasant and professional.very well versed with iceland history and information.
our trip was great and we covered so much in 2 days
we saw sun/rain/hale/snow/ice/rain all in the same day with temp from 28f-45f.
Icerland is beautiful place.
A must for international travels
our guides were Reynil and Aspeir and can be reached by their website
www.fjallasport.is

Burnham on Crouch
“Landmannalaugar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2012

Although relatively expensive this trip proved to be the highlight of a fantastic holiday. Travelling in March, the F208 road was completely hidden by snow, but with an incredible 4 by 4 and driver we navigated some of the most awesome scenery of mountains, lava fields, rivers and volcanoes to reach our goal of Landmannalaugar. Here we stripped off and sat in the thermal springs surrounded by snow and enjoyed a great lunch. A fantastic day, which we would now like to repeat in the summer.

Visited March 2012
Singapore, null, Singapore
“Breathtaking view of Iceland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2012

It was a great experience for my honeymoon with my wife. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves on the trip, and it was a good one-day excursion to see some of the best sights that Iceland's natural landscape has to offer. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the local flora and fauna, and gave us many insights as well.

Visited March 2012