“Highly Recommend This Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #26 of 257 Activities in Reykjavik
More attraction details
Owner description: Time Tours is an accredited tour operator and travel agency, owned and run by a family. We specialize in day tours, airport transfers as well as customized tours for groups. Smaller coaches allow for a more personal touch and a better connection with guests.
Mukilteo, WA
“Highly Recommend This Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

My wife & I recently took the Golden Circle tour and found it to be even greater than we expected. Our guide Gummi was very informative and friendly and gave us plenty of free time to enjoy each place that we stopped. The group was small and very comfortable. I can't wait to return to Iceland in the future and will definitely use Time Tours again to see more of this fascinating country.

Visited May 2013

Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
“The Best Icelandic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Having joined three local tours offered by two different travel companies in Reykjavik, I would say Time Tours' 'Golden Circle' is my favourite one. We traveled in a small group (just my friend and I on the day) for 7,900 ISK per adult, which is a bargain price.
The tour guide picked us up within the specified time period.
He brought us to a site of geothermal power station to experience this remarkable renewable energy. He told us a romantic story of the trolls, and recommended the home-style lamb soup sold in a cafe. He also brought us to a farm next to the road to feed the friendly Nordic horses and a lake to have a glass of pure spring water. He shared with us the culture and life in Iceland and played the music of a pop Icelandic singer with his iPad.
These experiences are truly unforgettable and my friend and I had a really great time. Highly recommend this tour to all.

Visited May 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Nice personal service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The four of us paid for a shared minibus "Golden Circle" tour but we were the only people on it so got the tour from our driver, Gummi, all to ourselves. He took account of our interest in photography by showing us some beautiful things slightly off the normal GC track. Got to see the geothermal power station too.

Visited March 2013
Saint Petersburg, Saint Petersburg City, Russia
“A Great Day in Iceland!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I would like to thank Time Tours and our guide Runar for the best day time excursion I have ever had! We booked The Golden Circle tour and spent the whole day exploring. The weather was beautiful and the nature was breathtaking!! There were only two of us - my friend and i - on this excursion so there was no rush - we had time to see everything and i think a lot more than we would have seen if we were in a large group of tourists. Once again - thank you!! You have given us a piece of Iceland that will stay in our hearts forever!!!

Julia
St.Petersburg
Russia

Visited April 2013
New Haven, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“Great Golden Circle Tour - Runar is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

Like many of the other reviews, we had a great time with Runar during our Golden Circle Tour. My fiance and I were the only two on the tour so we received a real personal experience. Runar was not only super informative and nice, he answered any questions we had about anything about Iceland. He catered to us, let us take our time at the tour stops and even offered to take us to the mall (where the only bank was open past 4pm). He was genuinely a nice guy and enjoyed teaching us about Iceland. He wasn't worried about the specified time of the tour, we got an extra hour on the tour which was a plus. We really enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it.

Visited April 2013