“Wish I could've brought my camera along” 4 of 5 stars
Review of White River Rafting

White River Rafting
BSI Bus Terminal, Reykjavik 101, Iceland (Miõborg)
354-580-5400
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 257 Activities in Reykjavik
Type: Bodies of Water, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The Hvítá river is a beautiful and fun river about an hour from Reykjavík. For more than 20 years the RiverFun rafting trip has been Iceland´s most popular adventure activity.
Sarasota, FL
3 attraction reviews
“Wish I could've brought my camera along”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

Well, I fell out of the boat - so that was a memorable experience! But the river was gorgeous. I will have to just remember it in my mind.

Visited August 2012

4 attraction reviews
“A boatload of fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2012

This is one of those great day trips! No fear, not the most challenging rafting and the guides make it fun with a bit of irreverence. Go for the afternoon start so you you can have the lamb Bbq! And drink Gull...cold cold Gull mmm. You may have time to drink enough to figure out how to pronounce the name! Just don't drink too much that you'll want to burst on the way home! I love neoprene too!

Visited September 2012
honolulu
22 attraction reviews
“white river rafting on the Hvita glacial river”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

even fully suited water was freezing and we were pelted with sleet - we has so much fun. baby rapids so its safe for everyone. Lama, our guide, a great hit and joked around a lot. very friendly crew.

Visited June 2012
Sherman, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
“fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

if you have the time, this is great fun. The sauna after will warm you back up and you won't feel the cold because you are having so much fun.

Visited August 2012
coloma
“mass tourism”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

We noticed that advertising for arctic rafting all over reykjavik . there booking office was very nice with helpful staff. the shuttle to the river base from rvk was a little long.When we got to the base we part of a huge group we were given wet cold wetsuits and I was told to man up by a rude guide. When we got to the river we had to share a boat with 9 other people. The river was very boring. once we were back at the base we were hurried back on the bus with no time for the promised hotpool or sauna we sat cold in a buss all the way back to rvk. sorry to be so negative

Visited June 2012