“unique experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 258 Activities in Reykjavik
Type: Water sports, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Iceland is a 5 Star PADI Dive Center that specializes in dive and snorkel tours all around Iceland and in beautiful Silfra, Thingvellir.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“unique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

We had a great snorkelling experience, guided by Camille. She was very nice and showed us around all the beautiful spots. There was no one else but our small group, that made our experience even more unique. The material was excellent. The experience will be always in our memory.
Juliette and Gerrit from Amsterdam

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Snorkel novice? Don't worry, you can do this!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I was very skeptical about how fun this tour would be, but it came highly recommended by a couple who went to Iceland in February, so July seemed like a piece of cake. I was so nervous about so many parts of the tour, but the guides made you feel comfortable and in control. They helped us don ridiculous dry suits and snorkel gear and my guides flippers paddling serenely in the water kept me on track through the blue waters of Silfra. They were caring and kind and I definitely say you have to do this once!

Visited July 2014
Harleysville, Pennsylvania
7 attraction reviews
“#1 for diving in Iceland!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

I recently had the opportunity to travel to Iceland to tour this most beautiful land with my three daughters. While there, we enjoyed two days of diving and snorkeling with the folks from Scuba Iceland, a PADI Five Star dive center. Our hosts, Nina and Wouter, could not have been more professional, enthusiastic, or helpful as we enjoy visits to Lake Silfra and some offshore diving in the kelp beds. I highly recommend Scuba Iceland to anyone who is planning to visit Reykjavik!

Zurich, Switzerland
“Don't leave Iceland without doing this dive!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

This was a really great trip, don't leave Iceland without doing it. The trip was made even better/more worthwhile, by our very friendly, helpful and knowledgable guide, Camille. We did the midnight dive and it was breathtaking! The dive suits that Scuba Iceland provides keep you warm and because there was no one else around, we got to take our time and look around at our own leisure. Camille was really helpful- not only for the dive, but also getting our suits on (quite an adventure for 4 novice divers, in the rain and in the middle of the night) and post-dive she had hot chocolate and cookies for us! Highly recommend for anyone!

Visited July 2014
Seoul, South Korea
“Best experience in Iceland”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

The scuba diving in Slifra was a best experience in Iceland. We had so much fun there and saw those lovely view. Before joining the tour, we thought of getting dry-suit lessons but Finni said it was okay. (He was very easy to communicate and replies were prompt) We had some difficulties regarding to buoyancy and for me, I've never done any dives for 4 years. I was bit nervous but the instructor Camille was very helpful and kind. She also helped my wife for many things and really would like to say thanks to her.

Anyway, it was the best icelandic memory for me.