For a 4 stars hotel... I was really disappointed. Noisy room with a smelly noisy chimney just in front on my window (see my photo). Cold ambiance even with a smiling team.
I got what I supposed to find finally. But expensive for what it is.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Flughotel Keflavík
- Icelandair Flughotel Hotel Keflavík
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The management and staff at Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik extend a warm welcome to you and stand ready to make your time in Keflavik and the Reykjanes peninsula unforgettable.• 5 min. from the Keflavik International Airport • 4-star accommodation • Popular local restaurant: VOCAL • Bar & Café • 62 rooms- Standard / Deluxe / Suite • Free heated indoor parking • Free sauna & fitness room • Wireless Internet (small fee) • Art gallery featuring Icelandic artists • Located in Keflavik's city center • 15-min. drive to the Blue Lagoon • Bank on-site • Library on-site • 2-minute walk to the sea • Walk to bars, clubs & restaurants • Free Transport to Keflavík Airport for our hotel guests every 30 minutes between 05.00am and 08.00am and one trip at 12.00pm. • Free Early Check-in at 08.00 am for those arriving on morning flights. Please confirm this option with reception before arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Fastbooking, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.