Reasonable hotel with inflated price. If you are stuck in the airport waiting for a cancelled flight, s I was this is a good alternative. Very close to airport (ten minutes ride in a taxi - which is free in the morning). Food not wonderful and certainly overpriced. Staff try but it is not a first class hotel. There is also very little to do in the area. If you are stuck a walk to the harbour is the best thing to do - but there is not too much to see. Breakfast is neither exciting nor as plentiful as you get in other local hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The management and staff at Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik extend a warm welcome to you and stand ready to make your time in Keflavik and the Reykjanes peninsula unforgettable.• 5 min. from the Keflavik International Airport • 4-star accommodation • Popular local restaurant: VOCAL • Bar & Café • 62 rooms- Standard / Deluxe / Suite • Free heated indoor parking • Free sauna & fitness room • Wireless Internet (small fee) • Art gallery featuring Icelandic artists • Located in Keflavik's city center • 15-min. drive to the Blue Lagoon • Bank on-site • Library on-site • 2-minute walk to the sea • Walk to bars, clubs & restaurants • Free Transport to Keflavík Airport for our hotel guests every 30 minutes between 05.00am and 08.00am and one trip at 12.00pm. • Free Early Check-in at 08.00 am for those arriving on morning flights. Please confirm this option with reception before arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Icelandair Hotel in Keflavik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Icelandair Flughotel Keflavík
- Icelandair Flughotel Hotel Keflavík