“Spotlessly Clean!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of A10 Deluxe Bed and Breakfast

You added A10 Deluxe Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
A10 Deluxe Bed and Breakfast
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   Adalgata 10, Keflavik 230, Iceland (Formerly Saga Guesthouse)   |
Ranked #7 of 14 Keflavik B&B and Inns
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Spotlessly Clean!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

I have never been to such a clean hotel! The location was excellent - near to the airport, harbor, and Blue Lagoon. Staff were very helpful. Breakfast was very good. Overall, an excellent stay. We will return!

Room Tip: Don't let the shared bathrom scare you - I have never been in such a clean bathroom! This is NOT...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very welcoming and helpful proprietors.Gave us information about the surrounding area. Went so far as to make a special gluten free breakfast "sandwich" when we mentioned in passing my sons dietary needs whilst using the spotless well equiped kitchen and spacious dinning area. Whole place is clean and new opened January 2012. We were concerned about shared facillities but they are imaculate. Great location on main road into town a few roads back from main high street and harbour. Shame we didn't stay longer. Used as 1 night stop before early flight. Would recommed and use again.

Room Tip: We has room ajoining family room but they do small singles too. Downstairs rooms quieter.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

I found this hotel on booking.com when we had an unexpected delay on a business trip. It was a wonderful experience!!! Our flight was arriving near midnight, and while the front desk closes at midnight, we emailed them and they waited for us. We spent two nights here. The entire place is VERY clean and pleasant. They serve a nice, though simple, breakfast in the morning. They are also very helpful with directions and advice on the area. One piece of caution, some of the rooms are directly below the breakfast area, and since the floors are all wood, it gets very noisy at 6am when people start moving chairs around upstairs. This was annoying on the first morning since I was trying to catch up on sleep, but I found it didn't bother me at all on the second morning. Ear plugs would probably help, but only needed if you're trying to sleep in, in those particular rooms. Otherwise, the hotel is very quiet and just extremely pleasant. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Room Tip: If you want to sleep in (which is only really likely when coming on a late flight from the US), ask...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

We only stayed here for one night before we went home but the owners made it a great last taste of Iceland. The married couple who own it were so welcoming and friendly and got up extra early to put breakfast out for us. It's like a big home and you can help yourself to tea and coffee and theres a cozy lounge room. The rooms were lovely and very clean. It was a very good value stay for Iceland prices and our favourite hotel on the trip.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2011 via mobile

Came across the Saga guest house when I needed a place to overnight before a flight. Great service and an amazingly comfortable bed led me to book another reservation when I stopped in Iceland again on my way home.

• Stayed August 2010
Cambridge, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2010

Having arrived very early from an overnight flight, I found myself in a desperate search for a quiet, comfortable place to sleep. Pure coincidence led me to find the Saga guest-house. I was actually in search of another guest-house recommended to me at the airport, but I was too tired to wander around Keflavik any further. Thankfully, I spotted this place and made my way inside to find a smiling Bjorn at the front-desk eager to help me. While my stay in Keflavik was only for a couple of days, I found the time spent at Saga to be quite delightful. The beds are incredibly comfortable and the location to the main area of Keflavik made getting around very convenient. Additionally, the Blue Lagoon Spa is just a short bus trip away. If you need a great place to stay while visiting Keflavik, then I highly recommend staying at Saga!

• Stayed June 2010, traveled solo
Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2009

Lovely owner and fine little guest house if you need to be close to the airport due to a late or early flight.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to A10 Deluxe Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!